This online introduction to bootcamps for women course gives you an insight into the most efficient and effective way to run and own your own bootcamp. Unlike any other form of exercise training bootcamps are one of the most complex modalities of fitness and are increasingly becoming more and more popular.
Due to increased competition in Australia with more versatile and advanced outdoor training options being made available to clients, simply starting up a bootcamp in your local park or on the beach requires further knowledge and preparation.
Don’t just be YET ANOTHER bootcamp PT, be the bootcamp name on everyone’s lips!!
With this qualification it will prepare you to train large and small groups of women and grow a niche that is rare within the industry.
This course is for you:
- If you want to increase your ability to train groups
- If you want to increase your hourly rate and reduce clients outgoings
- If you already have a small group and want to increase its size to maximise your profits
- If you’re struggling to retain clients that you already train in groups
- If you want a qualification that the industry recognises as one of the best
- If you want to be an awesome trainer, not just a good trainer
Aims of the course
The purpose of this course is to give you the knowledge and understanding of how to set up, build, manage and maintain a successful bootcamp for women.
Participants will learn the best programming, marketing and administrative tools to run your own bootcamp. Including key factors that contribute towards running higher level group fitness that are forgotten by many.
By the end of this course, participants will have:
- learned the keys to having an excellent start up product to enable a successful business set up
- gained an in depth knowledge of how to grow your business once the key factors are set in place
- the knowledge of how to be the next step up in training for groups of women
- learned proven and effective programming tools to give you the confidence to train any group size using many pieces of equipment
- the framework for exceptional session breakdowns to create a bootcamp community making it hard for clients to leave
- gained the best tools for marketing, retention and referrals to build a business that is sustainable
- learned what it is to build a community and just how important it is in a bootcamp business
With this course specialises in focusing on building a bootcamp for women, it gives you the tools to take your knowledge further into other forms of group training.