This online course is written and presented by Sydney based pregnancy experts, Limitless Health and Fitness. This course has helped hundreds of trainers across Australia and will give you all the confidence and tools needed when working with pregnant clients. The course also includes a free one hour PowerPoint seminar that you can use to present in your local area, giving you maximum value.
If you are looking to study a pre and postnatal course so that you can continue training pregnant clients, or take on new ones, then this is the course for you.
In 2013, Fitness Australia made it mandatory for trainers to have studied an accredited pre and post natal course if they wish to train pregnant or post natal clients.
Trainers within Australia will no longer be covered by insurance providers if they have not studied some form of pregnancy course.
If you have not got this qualification, now is the time to get it!
This online course will help you train women throughout their pregnancy and beyond, and will give you the tools to help them bounce back to their pre-baby body.
This course is for you:
- If you have pregnant clients
- If you have clients that might become pregnant so you don’t have to lose them
- If you want the opportunity to help pregnant women during one of the most challenging experiences of their lives
- If you want to build your client base by being recognised as a pre and postnatal qualified trainer
- If you want to be registered as a Limitless Health and Fitness specialist and be part of their growing team.
Aims of the course
The purpose of this seminar is to introduce and explain the history, key concepts, and conditions associated with exercising during pregnancy. Participants will learn about the changes that occur within the mother, the many benefits to exercising during pregnancy, and how to structure an exercise program.
By the end of this course, participants will have:
- learned the basic biology and common terms associated with pregnancy
- an understanding of the many conditions associated with pregnancy, and how these might affect program design
- learned the protocols and safety considerations that need to be taken into account before starting any training
- gained an in-depth knowledge of the hormonal and physical changes a mother goes through during each trimester of pregnancy, and the effect labour has on her body
- learned the programming required to create structured, safe, and effective training sessions
- understand the correct technique and principals of rest periods Whilst the focus of this seminar is on exercise throughout pregnancy, it also touches upon the lifestyle and nutrition factors required for a healthy pregnancy.
To register for this course click here.