This online course was written by pregnancy expert, Calum Wilson. This short course is ideal for trainers looking to gain further knowledge into one of the most important hormones in the female body.
We recommend you take this course to:
- Learn the role of estrogen within the female body.
- Learn how to manipulate estrogen levels through diet and exercise.
- Identify infrequent, scarce or sporadic levels of estrogen.
- Learn the effects of estrogen in elderly males.
Aims of the course
The purpose of this course is to introduce and explain the role of estrogen in male and females and to show the impact it has on their bodies. You will learn about estrogen production, the main purpose it has within the body, and the best ways to influence both yours and your clients’ estrogen levels.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Learned the role of estrogen and how it is produced within the body.
- An understanding of the many conditions associated with high and low levels of estrogen within the body.
- Gained an in-depth knowledge of how estrogens levels change due to factors such as age, sex and diet.
- Learned the nutritional elements of increasing or decreasing levels of estrogen within the body.
- An understanding of how estrogen levels can affect weight gain, and the role a trainer has to help prevent this.
Whilst the focus of this course is on the impact diet has on estrogen level, it also touches upon the effects exercise has on estrogen production.